Monday, July 6, 2009

More Sad News...

Just days after the King of Pop overdosed, Steve Mcnair is now dead. This is tragic. I would mention Farrah Fawcett but...I never really cared about her. Call me insensitive. What really gets me is the incline in MJ music sales after he died. So people have to wait for someone to die to listen to their music? I been listenin to Mike for years and will still be groovin to "Off the Wall" 20 years from now. I can't stand how people are glorified after they die but ridiculed while they are alive. When Michael was alive he was a skin-dying pedophile but now that he's dead he is made out to be some hero. I can't watch the news now without hearing about Debby Rowe and whats gonna happen to the kids...who gives a shit! This man is the greatest performer ever who influenced everyone from Justin Timberlake to that dumb group who covered "Smooth Criminal." We need to appreciate these people while they are alive, then maybe they wont resort to drugs and die. As for Steve McNair, all i can say is if you are gonna cheat on your wife, be a little more careful.

R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment